Sunday 15 August 2010

Green Paint

I have no green paint. I was just seeing whether I could use what I have for work, since we have run out of green ( not surprising since we are getting kids to paint pictures of the garden) and it turns out I have no green paint. Let me clarify, I have no green water colour paint, in a tube. I have a water colour set, with brushes, paper, mixing pallet, tubes of paint, but not one of those tubes is green. I have burnt sienna (brown), but no green. I'd have to mix it. The last time I mixed paint, it was in a a bucket with a stick. For a pirate ship. I was painting a pirate ship for the set of a pantomime (I still have the purple stains on my boots and jeans).
I can't mix green with water colours, it'll end up brown. meh. Guess I'll just have to try, when I can be bothered.

All my love, try to get more sleep than I will, fretting over the fact I am greenless.

No comments: